how to get rid of heartburn fast
The drugs relieve the symptoms of heartburn, but the most effective and safe is to combat the underlying problem with natural remedies and changes inhabits.
1. Plants that relieve symptoms.
The herbal medicine is an effective, natural solution to combat the symptoms of heartburn.
- Mint. Combine Peppermint with green anise (European or sweet) and lavender, in equal amounts, and prepare an infusion with this mixture. Have a cup in the morning and another at night.
- Liquorice. The Glycyrrhiza glabra improving mucin secretion, a natural “gel” that protects acidity. 2-4 tablets of 380 mg can be taken before meals.
- Marshmallow. It contains a mucilage that protects the wall of the oesophagus. One teaspoon of the dried root in boiling water, for 10 minutes. It can be taken up to three times a day.
- Fresh ginger. It is one of the oldest remedies for heartburn, also in nausea. It can be added to dishes, taken raw or as an infusion.
- How to get rid of heartburn fast.
2. Dilute with water.
Drink water, in small amounts when you notice the acidity.
Water, by simple dilution, decreases acidity and sometimes improves symptoms.
3. Fruit-shaped antacid.
Some fruits and vegetables are effective against acidity. Especially, the banana, which acts as the body’s natural antacid, both fresh and dry.
4. Take care of your diet.
It is advisable to follow a vegetarian or vegan diet, without heated fats, and chew food well.
The use of stimulants should be avoided.
5. Belly massage
When you feel the acidity, massage the belly gently and try to relax.
6. Rest the food.
To avoid reflux, rest after eating, but sitting, not lying down.
When sleeping, keep your head up in bed.
7. Follow a meal schedule.
Try to always have lunch and dinner at the same time and in a relaxed atmosphere. Leave out the stress.
8. Is baking soda advisable?
Baking soda is an immediate and effective antacid, but it is not recommended because it will produce a rebound action, with greater acidity.
HOW TO RELIEVE HEARTBURN.
On holidays it is easy to overdo it with foods that are sweeter and more fat, which can make everyone have a bad time and, above all, those who already have heartburn
In many cases, an increase in this secretion is compensated in the stomach by the secretion of mucin in its walls. But other times the hyperacidity causes problems, mainly in the entry and exit of the stomach, whose mucous membranes are not prepared for increased acidity.
It occurs when the valve between the oesophagus and the stomach, called the heart, does not close properly and the stomach contents are directed upwards, which causes gastric reflux. Or when this excess acidity, after leaving the pylorus, irritates the mucosa of the duodenum and produces duodenitis or even duodenal ulcers. How to get rid of heartburn fast
The drugs antacids neutralize stomach acid pH and inhibitors decrease the production of stomach acid; they are gastric motility inhibitors and mucosal protectors.
In the case of duodenal ulcers, antibiotic treatments are carried out to eradicate the Helicobacter pylori bacteria, and spectacular improvements have been achieved. How to get rid of heartburn fast
The use of medications against heartburn, especially proton pump inhibitors (such as omeprazole), can cause abdominal pain, nausea, diarrhoea or constipation, hypergastrinemia …
The inhibitors are also linked to an increased risk of myocardial infarction, dementia, stroke, mortality and chronic liver disorders.
These products relieve symptoms but do not prevent the problem. For this, the best are dietary and customs changes that improve symptoms and solve the underlying problem. Therefore, we must try to change the food and customs. How to get rid of heartburn fast.
BAD HABITS YOU SHOULD AVOID.
There are a number of bad habits that favour acidity. Avoid them and also reduce or eliminate the consumption of some foods.
- Medicines. Aspirin, ibuprofen and other medications are usually prescribed with a gastric protector, which results in the problems we have already mentioned.
- Stimulants Chocolate, alcohol, meat broths and heated fats, caffeine, soft drinks.
- Eat with worries. It is a sure factor of hyperchlorhydria and digestive problems.
- Chew badly. It is equivalent to complicated digestion. It should be the first recommendation in the case of acidity.
- Eat excessively. Whether it is in a single meal or if it is bitten all day, it alters gastric secretion.
- Tobacco Inhibits digestive reflexes responsible for removing the wall of the intestine when it is attacked.
- Lie down. Doing so after eating can increase reflux into the oesophagus if the entrance of the heart is lax or herniated.
Remedies to eliminate heartburn
To begin, consult your pharmacist about over-the-counter antacids, or acid inhibitors, such as ranitidine, omeprazole or cimetidine. But the long-term goal is to determine (and avoid) what causes heartburn.
quick relief of heartburn,
How to get rid of heartburn fast.
heartburn remedies at home
When gastric acid refluxes your oesophagus, you feel an annoying burning. An oesophagal sphincter of muscle tissue called the pylorus usually holds gastric acid in place.how to get rid heartburn fast,
The stomach acidity l is because the acid is directed upwards, which is known as reflux. Abundant foods and certain foods can cause heartburn, and this is more likely in pregnant women, in overweight people and in smokers, or in those suffering from hiatal hernia.
Certain medications (such as aspirin), some antibiotics, and certain antidepressants and sedatives can aggravate heartburn. home remedies for heart burns,
Turn off the fire.
- As soon as you feel the disturbing heartburn burning drink a large glass of water. This will dilute the acid and make it descend into the oesophagus and from there to the stomach.
- Prepare a tea to relieve heartburn by adding a teaspoon of freshly grated ginger root to a cup of boiling water; let stand 10 minutes and then drink it. Long used to calm nausea caused by motion sickness, ginger also helps relax the muscles that line the walls of the oesophagus, preventing gastric acid from being pushed up.
- According to herbalists, an infusion of anise, caraway or fennel seeds also relieves acidity. Add two teaspoons of any of them to a cup of boiling water; let stand 10 minutes, strain and drink it.
- Doctors of Ayurvedic medicine, the traditional practice of India, prescribe ground cinnamon or cardamom infusions to relieve the sour. Add a teaspoon of either, ground or powdered, to a cup of boiling water; Let stand and take it. Cover with a protective layer.
- Marshmallow root is one of the oldest remedies for heartburn. This plant produces a sticky and fabulous substance, called mucilage, which covers and protects the mucous membranes of the oesophagus. Maybe this is what you need if your oesophagus burns. In a cup of water, stir a teaspoon of powdered marshmallow root and sip it. Drink three to four cups a day. quick relief of heartburn,
- You can make a drink no less mitigating with American elm. Add a teaspoon of powdered bark to a cup of hot water. Drink several cups a day.
- Also, a variant of orozuz, called DGL (deglycyrrhizinated orozuz), contains a soothing mucilage. It can be teaspoon in capsules, but it works best mixed with saliva, so take it preferably in the form of chewing gum. Chew two to four pieces of 380 mg of DGL three times a day, half an hour before eating. If you don’t get chewing gum, then buy DGL capsules (take up to 1 g per day). Some brands contain 250 mg, with a recommended dose of 2 to 4 capsules per day.
Use neutralizers Saliva helps neutralize gastric acid. Chew a piece of sugar-free gum, suck on a candy that you love or dream of a juicy flank steak or butter potatoes: everything is good as long as it makes you produce and swallow extra saliva.home remedies for heart burns,
Baking soda is alkaline and neutralizes gastric acid. Mix 1⁄2 teaspoon of baking soda and a few drops of lemon juice in half a cup of warm water. Do not take bicarbonate alone: lemon juice is necessary to dissipate some of the gas that bicarbonate generates in the stomach when it comes in contact with its acid.
Vegetable juices such as carrots, cucumbers or radishes help neutralize gastric acid due to its alkaline nature.how to get rid heartburn fast,
how to get rid of heartburn fast,
how to get rid heartburn fast,
fastest relief for heartburn,
heartburn remedies at home,
quick relief of heartburn,
home remedies for heartburns,